Graffiti is dead? Think again!

How do these cars look after they are cleaned; especially the entire-side jobs?

Well, spray paint comes off the trains pretty easy. I recall someone saying that the trains are coated in something that makes them easy to wash. But after the train is washed it's squeaky clean. But the adhesive and acid that is being used a lot on the exterior of the train has to be scratched off (I think) so the train will have nasty smudges on them.

If there's a will, there's a way...

imo the 160s would look better with graffiti on them instead of what they're doing now to them; they look even more hideous with the different shades of gray now and its just soo unsightly..keep the damn graffiti its a free paint job for the trains dammit lol

How do upload pics on this forum plz inbox me the steps, I have pics of 9848-9852 and some other R160s that were tagged up and repainted

Well, spray paint comes off the trains pretty easy. I recall someone saying that the trains are coated in something that makes them easy to wash. But after the train is washed it's squeaky clean. But the adhesive and acid that is being used a lot on the exterior of the train has to be scratched off (I think) so the train will have nasty smudges on them.

have u seen, the ENY cars? ...terrible smudges... i would much rather see a dark paint job over black or brown blotches

Archived