Big Tree Garage Is Starting To Get The Nabi's

Mikan Wilhelm

Could it be possible for the delivery to go up to 5799?

If you mean for Big Tree, they only have 5742-5756, 5760-5796 as of now.

If you mean all together then 5501-5811 is on NJT property as of now.

Hope this answers your question...

The Big Tree part, It answers my Question.

Damn the transits are coming in faster than the suburbans did. So 250 subs and about 311 transits. 561 now. Thats about half of the order in now.

SMH The last of my most favorite buses is over. Big Tree received 5742, 5797, 5798, & 5799.The last 3 3752, 3754, & 3757 are gone for good now. Thank you Metro d's for your wonderful service. Yall be truly missed. ;)
Sheesh so that means no more Flxible Metro-D Suburbans in service! :mad:

Don't know if this is true but don't they still have Flxible Metros in service for the A/C transit lines or were those replaced with RTSs (which will still be pwned as well)

there only 4 flxible Metro-D's left in service in the entire system (unless there were other changes over time)

Flx 3778 will be saved by the NJ heritage transportation museum.

and I can also confirm that 3778 was saved as a NJ Transit official stated that 3778 is a "museum" bus.

well now ima be on the look out for the 5800's now since theres a good chance ima see it on the 1-25 or the 70 pretty soon

On a NABI? HA! I'm glad I don't work in Hilton! I can imagine the amount of people cursing the driver for having a NABI out.

SHUT THAT DAMN COMPUTER OFF!

THE SEATS ARE CRAMPED!

NOT ENOUGH ROOM ON THE DAMN BUS!

The 1, 25, and 70, with the amount of people it carries, should be on a Articulated bus at all times. Those three lines CARRIES a crapload of people at a time.

On a NABI? HA! I'm glad I don't work in Hilton! I can imagine the amount of people cursing the driver for having a NABI out.

SHUT THAT DAMN COMPUTER OFF!

THE SEATS ARE CRAMPED!

NOT ENOUGH ROOM ON THE DAMN BUS!

The 1, 25, and 70, with the amount of people it carries, should be on a Articulated bus at all times. Those three lines CARRIES a crapload of people at a time.

well that is true and i guess people need to start to complain or they ain't gonna do anything.

Archived