R32 F train at Chambers Street today !

I got on an (E) at times square that took me to the wrong chambers street stop, and continued on to brooklyn.... Was a few weeks ago, took me an hour to figure out where to go without leaving the fare control area because i've never used that other station in my life till that day. Thankfully i found the walkway to the "real" (E) chambers street and came up near the WTC site. This might be the case here, but who knows.

- Andy

I got on an (E) at times square that took me to the wrong chambers street stop, and continued on to brooklyn.... Was a few weeks ago, took me an hour to figure out where to go without leaving the fare control area because i've never used that other station in my life till that day. Thankfully i found the walkway to the "real" (E) chambers street and came up near the WTC site. This might be the case here, but who knows.

- Andy

Brooklyn bound (F)s are running via the (A) line between West 4th Street and Jay Street this weekend.

Nice shot btw error.

Don't you get the email from the MTA about the weekend advisories?
He prints them out and brings it with him railfanning. Atleast he does when I railfan with him. I notice everytime he sees something like this he goes crazy and foams out to mars but he doesn't reliaze its just a G.O

He prints them out and brings it with him railfanning. Atleast he does when I railfan with him. I notice everytime he sees something like this he goes crazy and foams out to mars but he doesn't reliaze its just a G.O

LOL! I remember that one railfan trip where he whipped out the print outs and telling us where to go.

Archived