Questions about the R assignment

Calvin

I usually see about 3 R160's on the (R) on sundays/Saturdays, and I once caught about 5 during a weekday rush hour. They were right behind each other, I went from Roosevelt Av-Forest Hills And saw nothing but R160 ®'s. (and (E)(F)(M) or course)

IMO, the R160's are the best on the (R). the R46 are getting boring.

But heres a question: If the (V) were still around, would the (R) have less R160 sets? :confused:

I usually see about 3 R160's on the (R) on sundays/Saturdays, and I once caught about 5 during a weekday rush hour. They were right behind each other, I went from Roosevelt Av-Forest Hills And saw nothing but R160 ®'s. (and (E)(F)(M) or course)

IMO, the R160's are the best on the (R). the R46 are getting boring.

But heres a question: If the (V) were still around, would the (R) have less R160 sets? :confused:

You have to take in consideration that a lot of R46s were transferred to the (A) line after the cuts. There are only 300 or so R46s at Jamaica, I really don't know the exact number.

What happened was back in April (on a Saturday), three R46s appeared on the (F); three R160s appeared on the (R) that very same day...every R160 on the (R) essentially meant that there were so and so R46s on the (F)...this would later apply to the (V) line as towards the end of April, an R160 appeared on the (V).

To answer your question...in a nutshell, no, the (R) did not necessarily have less R160 sets because some 160s were on the (V), it meant there were less R160 sets on the (F).

Archived