My new capital one custom image card...

metsfan

th_abc1c507.jpg

Yes, it's my photo.

Full size:

29ee9270.jpg

4629 & 4627 running together west through newark penn station the week 4629 came back from FRA testing in colorado.

The one it was competing against:

e8334dfd.jpg

- A

Can you read the name? ;) It says 'Lee A Cardholder". Sample image only. :P

Even if it were my card number & name, it's not even here yet for me to activate it, plus you need the security code to use it for online transactions.

No reactions to the actual photo(s)? :(

- A

Nice! It's been a while since I saw a SEPTA Rail shot, any sightings of the Silverliner Vs?

Thanks! No, not yet. I've been missing them in trenton, and they have still been using a ton of the silverliner 3's on that line as well as the standard silverliner 4's. In case you were interested, trenton/levittown is the likeliest spot for the S3 and S5 to be at the same place at the same time outside of philly.

Awesome train photo, I like the angle.

Thank you very much. The light was just right for the septa shot, the NJT one i wasn't expecting at all. The sound of those 2 accelerating was thrilling.

- A

Can you read the name? ;) It says 'Lee A Cardholder". Sample image only. :P

Even if it were my card number & name, it's not even here yet for me to activate it, plus you need the security code to use it for online transactions.

No reactions to the actual photo(s)? :(

- A

haha i feel so stupid now for not paying more attention before saying something :cool:

and yes i did have a reaction to the pictures i like them alot :cool:

Archived