Pat 2692 / 5149

Jonesy

thats a hard one, since they're not in order just radomly repainted...I would have to say a good half of them are still painted in Red, White and Black....I would have to gather up a list for something like that (which I'll most likely do at a later time.)

They do...its just the division some particular buses are from, like West Mifflin Division (which is where 2692 is from, but is now at Hamar Division) they take the rear destination signs out and get too lazy to put them back on. The main reason they take them out in the first place is because they do something with the thermo king unit, some Classics are like that but not all...

They do...its just the division some particular buses are from, like West Mifflin Division (which is where 2692 is from, but is now at Hamar Division) they take the rear destination signs out and get too lazy to put them back on. The main reason they take them out in the first place is because they do something with the thermo king unit, some Classics are like that but not all...

Got you..

Archived