Farewell...

R188 7857

As that is the truth (unfortunately) about the 1998-1999 Orions being rushed, the 6300s are my favorite batch of Orion 5s nonetheless. I really wish the order wasn't rushed, that's how we get shit busesin the long run.

Speaking of rushed orders weren't the Orion NG HEV order rushed to a certain degree.

Unfortunately, the 6300 series is shot to all sorts of hell.

As for the NG HEVs, I dont think those were rushed.

Don't forget about the Orion VII 3G's, and New Flyer XD40's

As far the D60HF's, the TA did order them right up until the point they were discontinued. They wanted more, and New Flyer didn't want to make anymore, and the battle began.

Some of those Orion V's, and D60's you mentioned above will be rehabbed as well. We can expect to see them (O5's) for at least another 5 years.

Most all the RTS' in the 4900-5249 series, 9140, 9142-9149, and a couple other 1998 series buses (9526-9699) will be overhauled.

Who says that 9140,9142-9149 will be overhauled?They're all scraped already.Even saw 9141 at ECH scrapped and 9140 was stripped to the bone.It was a painful sight to behold.:cry:

Who says that 9140,9142-9149 will be overhauled?They're all scraped already.Even saw 9141 at ECH scrapped and 9140 was stripped to the bone.It was a painful sight to behold.:cry:

Well the TA contracted Cummins to do M11 work. So either they are swaping the engines out, or overhauling the ones they are in.

What the MTA should do as the LFS's start to push out the 6000's from SI...they should transfer those to LGA and or BP to push out the BL's, seriously their time has come....

LGA OG's to JFK will push out the 5900's so I'm not too worried about that.

Archived