The LFS

Novabus 5000

Seriously? There are three generations of LFS just like there are three generations of Orion 7s? I thought there were two types of LFS, the first with the side-mounted powertrain and the current with the centered powertrain. :confused:

Seriously? There are three generations of LFS just like there are three generations of Orion 7s? I thought there were two types of LFS, the first with the side-mounted powertrain and the current with the centered powertrain. :confused:

Well yeah, they do have the side & center. However I meant which design.

Well yeah, they do have the side & center. However I meant which design.

Since I'm accustomed to the current LFS then I'll have to say the current design. However the side-mounted engine version reminds me of the Orion 6.

Courtesy of the CPTDB. Hit this up right here!

As for this question, I'll take the 3rd Gens over the originals.

Montrealers hate the 1st gens due to reliability issues, so I hate them also (except for the last batch - 18-073 to 18-096).

18-033.PNG

2nd gens are okay.

20417.PNG

The 3rd gens have made the difference! That's how they ended up with many contracts that they never had before! So, I like them! :P

NYCMTA%208006.png

Archived