Take a look at the picture in the bronx and and answer my question.

tkx2510

Photo-0004.jpg

As of 2008. Do you actually thin that this West Farms Depot TMC Bus is gonna routed to the Bx12 to Inwood even though is going towards the Southern Boulevard on the south bound line? Tell me what you all think?

You know that will never Happen... it makes No Since... it waaaaaaaaay off the 12 route, West Farms is not close to the 12 bus, and before the 12 leave West Farm, i can tell that Kingsbridge would get it before West Farms do because the 12 is runs Very Close to Kingsbridge too..

But from looking at that pic... its Probably a Bx6 bus headed to Hunts Point to start its run, or even a Bx33 headed to Port Morris to start its Run... But That Bx12 out of West Farms and running over there..... I Can Never ass that happening

Under normal circumstances I would 100% say no. However, given the current extreme bus shortage in the BX anything could be possible. While I wouldn't say WF would ever have the BX12 (as Shondrae said KB would be more likely), depots have been sending buses to cover other depots runs. So there's a small chance that 8126 or any other WF bus could end up on the BX12 in the near future.

I'll tell you what I know. When a bus is empty, drivers put up signs for other bus lines that are not in the area. On the Bx41, I used codes that I got from a member here (hasn't posted in a while). These were codes for express routes. I also found codes for Brooklyn, STI, Manhattan and Queens. I would have X17J, X80, M10, B41, Staten Island Railway to Great Kills etc......That is all it most likely is. I would say there is a 99.99% chance that is what it was. It's fun to see the expression on peoples, and other drivers faces.

I need to find the code for the Bx7 Yonkers sign. Yes there is an actual Yonkers sign. That is all it says.........

Archived