Who Is Elizabeth?

EE Broadway Local

Unfortunately, other than the name, "Elizabeth", and "her" predecessor "Carolyn" are not real and they never have been.

As I'm seeking help, admitting that I was not well, and accepting blame, this is part of my problem.

"Carolyn" and "Elizabeth" have been nothing more than imaginary friends, the products of my mind and my vision - part of what I was denying I was suffering from.

"Carolyn" befriended me around 1987. She appeared as a small, petite young woman with long, straight, black hair. "Carolyn" had a soft, feminine voice and she liked to look nice. She would often appear wearing her hair in a ponytail, and wearing things like dresses, skirts, and high heels. After "Elizabeth" began to appear, "Carolyn" began to appear less and less.

"Elizabeth" befriended me in 2000 A.D., "Elizabeth" appeared as a small petite young woman with long straight brown hair. She said she was a virgin, and an abstainer.

"Elizabeth" became a comfort and became so attractive with her prettiness, her voice that I actually fell in love with her! My love lasted from around 2002 to around 2009!

I would like to apologize to all members, original, long-time, and present and to Harry, Zach, and East New York for including "Elizabeth" in my signature and for creating the impression that "Elizabeth" was real, that she was my Girlfriend.

I also would like to apologize for threads I started on such topics as Cute News Anchors, Rachael Ray, Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba.

For the longest time, it seemed like I had an interest only in these type of women and not in real, actual women.

And, that's the other thing, it seems like, especially in the last two years or so, all I was interested in doing was staying home as much as possible, living on the internet.

I realize, now, that I didn't have much to say of interest or value, especially on current events, etc. Maybe, in a way, this was another cry for help and I was barking up the wrong tree.

However, one thing I have always been honest about - I really am forty-eight and really was born in Jersey City, New Jersey (at Margaret Hague Maternity Hospital). I just haven't lived in Jersey City full-time since Friday June 28, 1974 or in New York full-time since Tuesday April 5, 1977.

I tell you now - anxiety and depression are real - and they can get you - literally suck the life right out of you if left untreated.

I'm glad to be back with you and I look forward to posting normally and responsibly - giving you insights into what Tucson is like and what Sun Tran is like, posting appropriately in Off Topic Lounge Topics and sharing my memories of New York and subways and buses when I was growing up and memories from vacations I took to New York where appropriate.

Thank You and God Bless each of you!

NYC Transit Forums Member,

70(EE) EE Broadway Local

I made the decision to announce this because of the sometimes strange stuff I, admittedly, did as a member here at NYC Transit Forums between 2007 and 2011 and I just wanted to extend an apology to my fellow members and the administrators for doing it.

It really wasn't bad stuff, but it was stuff like necroposting like mad, saying stuff of little or no value, starting weird sounding threads, misleading with my signature.

We know your not a bad person all I'm saying is that it's tooo much info ya know. Lets face facts here ,We as people are faced with a cruel and had life so all we can do is try the best we can to Survive right? Now here we all have issues on some level or another (Come On you know what I mean)

So please don't think KR is making fun of you cause I'm not ok I'm just saying there's a Time & place for this and NYCTF might not understand as well as us Adults here ,Remember there's little kids here and they might not understand get it:)Anyway feel better and God bless :tup:

We know your not a bad person all I'm saying is that it's tooo much info ya know. Lets face facts here ,We as people are faced with a cruel and had life so all we can do is try the best we can to Survive right? Now here we all have issues on some level or another (Come On you know what I mean)

So please don't think KR is making fun of you cause I'm not ok I'm just saying there's a Time & place for this and NYCTF might not understand as well as us Adults here ,Remember there's little kids here and they might not understand get it:)Anyway feel better and God bless :tup:

Ditto with KR's comments. While Paul i also pray you feel better, this is an issue Paul you going through right now that should more 'private' IMO and off the boards. It's 1 thing to list other personal stuff i.e Graduating from HS or College, getting married or in a 'serious romance lol or something sad like your Parent passing away.:cry: As KR said, there a bunch of kids/teenagers on the boards here as well.

This is something EE Local, you have to fight alone to get 'better' in addition to getting counseling. So to 'cheer you" here an old Billie Joel song "You Only Human." Listening carefully to the lyrics.

Best of Luck Paul.:cool::tup: We on the boards are pulling for you.

• 2 weeks later...

B35 via Church might be right.

I never thought I would ever have desire/interest again or feelings like this, but I've met this real, actual young lady here in Tucson!

She is attractive, single, and has this beautiful dark red hair and just the best sense of humor.

I - I like her and enjoy chatting with her and laughing with her.

Friends and fun activities = happiness. ;)

Archived