Trainz Classics is here!

On Auran people are saying it seems to that it was very rushed. On the Harlem there is blank spots with no texturing. Anyway there is blank spots,the scenary is sparse and it stops close enough to the track that you just zoom out to far and it ends.

Now I'm wondering why I ordered it.B)

• 3 weeks later...

well I just got a new laptop with vista...and Trainz 2006 works fine with it...(something must have been wrong with my computer)....the only thing is the Content Manager does work...whenever I try to download something it says "unable to register Trainz url registry key" or something like that

well I just got a new laptop with vista...and Trainz 2006 works fine with it...(something must have been wrong with my computer)....the only thing is the Content Manager does work...whenever I try to download something it says "unable to register Trainz url registry key" or something like that

I have that same problem too. I just don't worry about it though because I download things direct from the site anymore.:cool: