Q-19/Q-38 return home.

T J Trainman

First of all, if ANY change was going to be made...it would be for the Q101 because it already goes into Manhattan. The Q69, you have to use the UPPER level of the QB to get into Manhattan since it runs along 21st St. Makes no sense to go into Queens Plaza and then turn around and use the lower level.

UGH!

the q69 extension plan was already congestion pricing plan that exist along with q94 and others but there is political effort

whether you think i am playing you for fool or lying or whatever there is definately political pressure to change bus service in astoria maybe i post prematurely and maybe i should sit on this one for while before saying anything

I would suggest that.

I just got through reading your PM... You bring up a point in it, I was gonna eventually get to....

So I'll take the chance & say it now.....

Yes different ppl. hear different things man, but there's a little thing called the ring of truth.... What TJ Trainman said & what KR disclosed actually coincides w/ each other.... I haven't heard anyone else mention what you say you heard from these bus drivers; whether you know them personally or not is not relevant....

Don't you think TJ & KR would have also mentioned the 101 to penn & the 69 to manhattan, on top of what's supposed to happen w/ the 19, 38, and the 66? Two separate extensions are as important as (partial or full) route moves is it not ?

Whether there's political pressure from Astorians is also not relevant to the rumors you're spreading.... There's a stark difference b/w tellin me the MTA is receiving pressure from a particular neighborhood, and tellin me supposed specifics that supposedly resulted from said political pressure....

Next, you'll tell me that the Q100 will also get extended to manhattan.... or the Q69 will get extended inside the airport....

The Q69, you have to use the UPPER level of the QB to get into Manhattan since it runs along 21st St. Makes no sense to go into Queens Plaza and then turn around and use the lower level.

Exactly what I was referring to when I said "If it doesn't make sense, it usually aint true".... How you goin have the Q69 come up from under the bridge & trackage at 21st st, serve queens plz south, somehow get back to queens plz north, and go over the bridge....

that doesn't make sense....

I would suggest that.

I just got through reading your PM... You bring up a point in it, I was gonna eventually get to....

So I'll take the chance & say it now.....

Yes different ppl. hear different things man, but there's a little thing called the ring of truth.... What TJ Trainman said & what KR disclosed actually coincides w/ each other.... I haven't heard anyone else mention what you say you heard from these bus drivers; whether you know them personally or not is not relevant....

Don't you think TJ & KR would have also mentioned the 101 to penn & the 69 to manhattan, on top of what's supposed to happen w/ the 19, 38, and the 66? Two separate extensions are as important as (partial or full) route moves is it not ?

Whether there's political pressure from Astorians is also not relevant to the rumors you're spreading.... There's a stark difference b/w tellin me the MTA is receiving pressure from a particular neighborhood, and tellin me supposed specifics that supposedly resulted from said political pressure....

Next, you'll tell me that the Q100 will also get extended to manhattan.... or the Q69 will get extended inside the airport....

Exactly what I was referring to when I said "If it doesn't make sense, it usually aint true".... How you goin have the Q69 come up from under the bridge at 21st st, serve queens plz south, somehow get back to queens plz north, and go over the bridge....

that doesn't make sense....

well i believe congestion pricing plan said that it would not serve queens plaza and if you have q69 and q100 serving same corridor you could have q69 not serve queens plaza and q100 serve queens plaza. i have not heard anything about q100 being extended into Manhattan because q69 into Manhattan was planned for years dating to congestion pricing and i also do not know what stage talks are at this point. but mta does things where if pressure place on them they put a variant of what exist already. think about x27b and x28b and that bypass pattern already exist with x9 and x10 so mta have template which exist to help x27 and x28. in q69 case there is template exist from congestion pricing and if qm22 have anything to do with this why would mta bring qm22 back

oh and if they bring qm22 back should they run qm22 via madison instead of 3 and 6 av

Archived