Where are the Orion VII NG gonna be assigned?

UlmerPark B6

i hear that they gonna replace the TMC RtS and Orion Vs but where?

They will replace all 90-93 TMC (8000-8396, 8400-8565 with option of 8600-8703 and MTA Bus TMCs) and 93 Orion V (100-316). With where they will be placed at this is what I think they will be placed at:

Manhattan: Manhattanville

Brooklyn: Flatbush, Grand Avenue, Spring Creek, Ulmer Park

Queens: Carey Stegel, Baisley Park, LaGuardia, JFK

Bronx: Gun Hill, Kingsbridge, Amsterdam

Staten Island: Yukon

I belive in queens bailey park depot to be exact.

It's not likely that BP will get them, because the first 3 batches of O7's are for NYCT. I say not likely because they are all merged behind the scenes, and Baisley Park is MTA Bus Training Facility. They were just the test grounds for the demo buses.

They will replace all 90-93 TMC (8000-8396, 8400-8565 with option of 8600-8703 and MTA Bus TMCs) and 93 Orion V (100-316). With where they will be placed at this is what I think they will be placed at:

Eventually this is how it will play out, but the order is a little different, and this will stretch through 2010.

I think that may be the order as well. I recall a while ago that the (MTA) wanted Manhattanville as the first all hybrid depot. Of course Baisley, JFK, and Laguardia are most likely receiving new buses out of the 100-200 they are suppose to get. But in general, I think the ones that you listed are likely depots but too sure about S.I and the Bronx.

KB and GH are short on buses and the 100-600s have to go so i can see them getting Hybrids.... just not the first couple of batches... maybe the last batch. Amsterdam, I doubt because 80% of their fleet is already O7's so they'll probably get 99 O5's.

Add MJQ and 126st to the list.

KB and GH are short on buses and the 100-600s have to go so i can see them getting Hybrids.... just not the first couple of batches... maybe the last batch. Amsterdam, I doubt because 80% of their fleet is already O7's so they'll probably get 99 O5's.

Add MJQ and 126st to the list.

I guesstimate the first ones going to Staten Island, Manhattanville, MJQ, and a Brooklyn depot. I don't see 126St getting any untill they rebuild the depot. KB needs them, but will most likely get older 1st Gen hybrids.

Archived