Nova LFS Artic 0059?

Quill Depot

I saw an all white Nova Artic going down 2nd Ave. It had an (MTA) NYC Bus symbol on the side (Blue on White). The number was 0059. I only saw the back and side. And lastly the back sign never said Select. It looked like it was in service bc the back sad M15. Can anyone tell me why it is all white? All I want is some info. Thank's, Jimmy(7)Train

I saw an all white Nova Artic going down 2nd Ave. It had an (MTA) NYC Bus symbol on the side (Blue on White). The number was 0059. I only saw the back and side. And lastly the back sign never said Select. It looked like it was in service bc the back sad M15. Can anyone tell me why it is all white? All I want is some info. Thank's, Jimmy(7)Train

Cause it's a DEMO!!

they didn't care to paint the bus that much beucase as said it's a Demonstration bus..once it is done with the test period it will be sent back to the Nova bus company and will never be seen here again.

The reason why it said M15 and not Select is because it was on the M15 Local not the M15 Select.

0059 is currently the demonstration bus for the next LFS Articulated order. This bus is currently the blueprint of what we MIGHT see in the near future (minus the alcoa rims and other specific specs). Once the test period of this bus on the route(s) is over with, it gets sent back to NovaBUS.

Hopefully that helps.

Archived