Here is an old orion bus that say MTA Bus running under by WestFarms Depot

tkx2510

Photo-0026.jpg

A BX6 and is says (MTA)Bus. And now is no longer a private bus line. The just made it public lol. But this time it has a West Farms Depot logo. I remember that same bus was once a public transportation until they transfer that bus in queen at LGA Depot and they repaint that bus and make it a little uglier lol. And now is a public transportation running under by west farms depot. I wonder if they gonna keep the same paint.

A BX6 and is says (MTA)Bus. And now is no longer a private bus line. The just made it public lol. But this time it has a West Farms Depot logo. I remember that same bus was once a public transportation until they transfer that bus in queen at LGA Depot and they repaint that bus and make it a little uglier lol. And now is a public transportation running under by west farms depot. I wonder if they gonna keep the same paint.

Nice Shot. That bus started it's life at NYCT, then went to MTA Bus, and now it's back for a minute. It will go back to MTAB when the new buses come in.

Archived