Bay Ridge, Brooklyn to New Jersey

nagme999

what would you guys suggest is the best way for me to get from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn by driving ?????

First welcome aboard. Just a friendly advice that this topic really belongs in the off topic section not related to transit. And second NJ is a big place so before any of us can offer suggestions/directions please tell us what town/location in Jersey you going to? Thanks for your understanding.:tup:

id be going to Sommerville, NJ and thanks

Somerville, NJ.... I've actually done this a couple times to get to Bridgewater commons.... here's what I do (I'm also a Brooklynite btw)....

- hop on the verrazano... stay on the SI expwy and take the goethals into NJ...

- then take the turnpike (NJT) southbound to edison, nj (the infamous exit 10)....

- then switch over to 287 westbound & take that to exit 14B....

(14a is a right exit, 14b is a left exit..... 14b spills onto a road that takes you right to bridgewater commons... also, 14b puts you off in a better spot if you're tryna get to the rest of Somerville)

ok answering what you asked earlier maybe NJT 884 can revive as an express rte on 287 towards brooklyn via new brunswick and I-95. I admit that corridor is very hard to predict

transitmaster can you knock out down please? This poster was not asking for your views on superdupa einstein master intercity global bus plans. He was asking for driving directions.:eek:

And for future here a good site for driving directions. http://www.mapquest.com

Archived