New Member NYC Transit

dice1976

Hi all!

New member here... just moved to roseland and was researching best ways to travel between roseland & nyc-

1. with minimal travel time

2. with little or no car driving (near by harrison & passaic ave's cross)

3. bus, rideshare or train... but i know train is not really possible

Hi all!

New member here... just moved to roseland and was researching best ways to travel between roseland & nyc-

1. with minimal travel time

2. with little or no car driving (near by harrison & passaic ave's cross)

3. bus, rideshare or train... but i know train is not really possible

Hello, call me Jimmy!

hi all just joined the forum and im impressed with it. Been usin public transportation since i was baby. Living in NJ has shown me all the buses both NJ Transit and the private operators used back then from the 870 grumman to the NABIs that are rollin thru the streets now.

btw how do you get the bus LED sign in your profile?

hi all just joined the forum and im impressed with it. Been usin public transportation since i was baby. Living in NJ has shown me all the buses both NJ Transit and the private operators used back then from the 870 grumman to the NABIs that are rollin thru the streets now.

Welcome to New York City Transit Forums....pls enjoy your stay on here and I made that myself!

Welcome to New York City Transit Forums....pls enjoy your stay on here and I made that myself!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived