R160 Double Fail

Guest MTA Bus

Its a Fail, but its nothing new, as theres bugs in the computer software.

It's possible for the (A) to run via Queens Blvd and terminate at Euclid Ave, so I wouldn't classify that pic as a fail, unless there's no (A) destination to Jamaica Center.

This photo is sort of a fail. The (A) is going to Euclid Avenue, but the stops shows its going to Jamaica. If it were going to Euclid, it would be going the other way.

There could be R160 destination of the (A) heading to Jamaica or even Forest Hills, since it would run via the (E) after 50th or some other routing.

That reminds me of the time I saw the side destination sign of a Coney Island bound R160 (F) train at Carroll St signed up as (A) to Ozone Pk-Lefferts Blvd | Shuttle. I still have the video somewhere (may be on the internet).

Makes me wonder if they are really putting these on the shuttle during late nights.

Guest lance25

No, they're not. Train crews playing with the on-board computers does not equal new car assignments. It just means that their fun may have caused the displays to freeze, hence your (A) shuttle to Lefferts Blvd or MTA Fan's (A) to Euclid Av LCD and (E) to Jamaica-Parsons next-stop LED.

It's annoying, but it doesn't mean anything.

Archived