Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Dan05979

(Q) Via Second Avenue

I Found this on the 160: (Q) via the unfinished second ave subway to Coney Island..

The Announcment was (Q) via Second Ave Next stop 86 street.Q.jpg

Bonus:

W4-1.jpg

W3-1.jpg

W2.jpg

W1-1.jpg

I have been on the (W) and (C)

The (Q) via the (T) 2nd Avenue, I have seen pics, but it is coming.

I know they are putting R160s on the (T), but what is the backup car? R32s or R46s?

Thanks for bringing the (W) back from the grave.. Always nice to see remnants of it, until it re-surfaces once again in a few years.. :tup:

Wait... why was that (Q) programming going via Bway lcl? Is the (MTA) now planning to cut exp service on bway in the future?! :)

nice.... uhh... codebreaks :).

I forgot to mention that the starting point on that (Q) was 96st, so maybe 96 will be a gap station or terminal?

Wait... why was that (Q) programming going via Bway lcl? Is the (MTA) now planning to cut exp service on bway in the future?! :)

There was a big rat on the Express tracks.

Guest lance25

I don't know if you were joking or not, but in case it was the latter, those FINDs can be quite flexible at times. There are a lot of route programs in those computers, some of which will never be used.

@Dan: On that (W) FIND, were the correct transfers listed or were they the ones pre-6/2010?

I don't know if you were joking or not, but in case it was the latter, those FINDs can be quite flexible at times. There are a lot of route programs in those computers, some of which will never be used.

@Dan: On that (W) FIND, were the correct transfers listed or were they the ones pre-6/2010?

I'll be honest I didn't even look...I just set the (W) and the others up real quick, and then put back what was supposed to be there -(J)- before people start getting confused :tup: