My tax dollars!

rr4567

MTA always... do it the cheap way, which is why new stations being built or rebuilt is starting to get eating up.

Great pixs too LMFAOOOOOOO!

and also they say they are only going to fix stations by component.just so they don't have to wait for the full station rehab.:mad:

Going off topic here (you've been warned), but I noticed it's very popular to put this message under, over, or on top of pictures, videos, and audio that wasn't produced by the poster.

(NO INFRINGEMNTED INTENDED)

I'm no lawyer, but I can tell you that this message has no legal weight to speak of whether you had consent or not. Furthermore, the MTA's photos are licensed under the Creative Commons (full legal code). You're free to share and adapt the work as long as you credit the MTA—which you haven't—and link to the Creative Commons license—which you haven't done either. Basically, all of your rights to use the photo are revoked, and the MTA can technically take legal action against you.

They're not the MPAA or RIAA, but I'm just here to dispel a common misconception that stating "NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED" will protect you from legal action.

Archived