I need help with this question

MTA MAC

Hi I have a question hopefully someone on here can help me. I was hired as a temp for mta bridge and tunnel some years back but wound up being terminated. Does that disqualify me from city emploment I know b/o exam 2301 will start procesing in july 2012. Any answers are appreciated.....

Hi I have a question hopefully someone on here can help me. I was hired as a temp for mta bridge and tunnel some years back but wound up being terminated. Does that disqualify me from city emploment I know b/o exam 2301 will start procesing in july 2012. Any answers are appreciated.....

Specifically, why were you terminated?

I have no idea how it will affect you, the only people that would know that answer would be down at 180 livingston in Brooklyn. But once you go threw the hiring process on the 21 page application where it asks you if you were ever terminated from a job,tell them you were terminated and the reason, do not lie. It will ask if you worked for MTA also tell them yes and the reason you were terminated.

Congrats on having a very low list# for the 2301. How long ago was this

temp job that you had? I have heard of people on here getting hired after

admitting to being fired from other non MTA jobs. Not sure in your case though. Like others have mentioned just be honest and don't try to hide

anything, good luck.

Archived