Bus Simulator 2008

Jonesy

I just tried this yesterday and i must say...this actually isn't bad at all! and not to get this confused with "Bus Driver Game" this one is completely Diffrent you have more control with what you do (Doors, Etc) this is only the demo I downloaded right now you get one Bus and one course and to choose what you want your fare to be..i can bet that the full version is much much better because they got Articulated buses and Double Deckers the only sad thing about it its not US based but sort of european style buses but its easy to understand--Heres a link to the demo down below its takes a minute for download if you got any questions on what keys to use to give me a holler or a reply on here:

http://files.filefront.com/Bus+Simulator+2008+English+Demo/;10169150;/fileinfo.html

I played the demo, but the bus kept driving wierd and the speedometer says you're accelerating even if you crashed and try to push the house out the way. Whenever I moved, the back just kept drifting left and right without me even turning! Is this glitch in the full version?

I played the demo, but the bus kept driving wierd and the speedometer says you're accelerating even if you crashed and try to push the house out the way. Whenever I moved, the back just kept drifting left and right without me even turning! Is this glitch in the full version?

no this is not the glitch. this is how the game was made. i tried a long time ago and it sucks!! the game is too simple. Bus Driver is better but it dosen't have that many model. they should get a artic in Bus Driver.

Bus Driver is slow as hell! I tried everything to try to speed up that game nothing works..simulator works great...if you know how to use it I got better on it took me a couple hours but I should be having the full version soon.

Zerega Facility in Da Bronx should open up their simulator on the weekend, for a price. But then they would have to clean up the drool (and possibly spunk), after the fanatics of buses are done violating those machines........

Zerega Facility in Da Bronx should open up their simulator on the weekend, for a price. But then they would have to clean up the drool (and possibly spunk), after the fanatics of buses are done violating those machines........

LOL!

I tried Bus Simulator 2008 the other day, and man, that game is fun. Sort of better than Bus Driver, even though I've only played Bus Driver three times.

Good idea!

Archived