Site Suggestion

I get it, for photos that have both in them.

A SEPTA forum wouldn't be a bad idea either, after all, it operates in 3 states and alongside amtrak, and (NJT). Also, a 3 curved stripe amtrak logo smily? :rolleyes:

Actually, now that you mention it, I believe we in fact did have a SEPTA forum back in the day, right when the site was born. However, due to the lack of use in the SEPTA forum, we merged it with the 'Other US Transit' forum.

It seems there are 3 sets of people here. Those in NYC, those nearby, and people from far (over a thousand miles) away. Not a lot of middle distance members! If more people in philly joined you'd see that forum spring to life! In fact, i might just take some R7 photos next time i have the time. Post them in there.. What about the amtrak logo? if (NJT) has one, maybe SEPTA should have one too?! I still agree with the mixed transit (MTA) thread "general (MTA)/(NYCT) forum"

- Andy

It seems there are 3 sets of people here. Those in NYC, those nearby, and people from far (over a thousand miles) away. Not a lot of middle distance members! If more people in philly joined you'd see that forum spring to life! In fact, i might just take some R7 photos next time i have the time. Post them in there.. What about the amtrak logo? if (NJT) has one, maybe SEPTA should have one too?! I still agree with the mixed transit (MTA) thread "general (MTA)/(NYCT) forum"

- Andy

Harry & I will discuss this suggestion over Tea and Biscuits:D

- Andy

I think a mixed transit forum would encourage laziness leaving the dedicated rail and bus threads without much attention. There have been several formats and styles on how the forums were arranged through out the forums first year. We decided this was best for the board.

I will bring back the SEPTA Forum but I hope there is enough activity in it. I wish I could add some SEPTA material but it's too far out of my reach. B)

Just because of the new SEPTA stand alone i'll redouble my efforts to get photos, especially in town, & at trenton etc of both busses and trains. I might even take my lady with me on a trip to 30th street 1x a month since its so cheap!

- Andy

Archived