Random Action

Dan05979

Those 143's were involved in a yard accident in 2006 @ Canarsie, T/O had a seizure and over ran the bumper block. They 4 car set have been at 207 since. Theres a new bonnet in a crate for 8277 so who knows whats going to happen to them. But I looked at that car and the interior was stripped down somewhat.

Those 143's were involved in a yard accident in 2006 @ Canarsie, T/O had a seizure and over ran the bumper block. They 4 car set have been at 207 since. Theres a new bonnet in a crate for 8277 so who knows whats going to happen to them. But I looked at that car and the interior was stripped down somewhat.

I heard about that incident. Can't believe the cars are still there.

Shoot, the whole car is stripped, even the number plate. I wonder what they're going to do... Thanks to the OP for this.

Archived