Some Quick fanning in the Garden State

Yeah, I like routefanning to willowbrook mall also..... haven't done so in a while though....

another thing I miss is riding the #324 to wayne rt 23 transit center & the #198 back to PABT...

I can never seem to catch the #11 out of newark that goes all the way to willowbrook mall; always seem to see the ones that stop dead in montclair

don't know why, but everytime I see the 712 "via furler", I start laughing.... funny sounding street name, I guess...

that's a good ride out of willowbrook mall all the way to hackensack also.... that bad boy carries w/i paterson.....

Nice shots btw !

I also like that last one the most.... can't go wrong w/ a (diagonal) full shot of an MCI.....

Yeah, I like routefanning to willowbrook mall also..... haven't done so in a while though....

another thing I miss is riding the #324 to wayne rt 23 transit center & the #198 back to PABT...

I can never seem to catch the #11 out of newark that goes all the way to willowbrook mall; always seem to see the ones that stop dead in montclair

Nice shots btw !

Thanks. And Now Most 11 if not all 11 buses operate between Newark and Willowbrook. I think they switched it and during the day most 28 buses terminate at Monticlair now

Thanks. And Now Most 11 if not all 11 buses operate between Newark and Willowbrook. I think they switched it and during the day most 28 buses terminate at Monticlair now

During the weekdays, yeah. On Saturdays, the 28 terminate at Willowbrook (except I think the last 2 that leave from Penn Station)

Archived