Hello everyone!

Bruticus

Hey there everyone newbie here found the forums thru a few co workers of mine. I am a road extra CR in the B division I am usually kept up north on the (:D(D) and (C). Well hope to share some nice transit stories with all of you take care for now.:D

Nice, another RTO poster to add that "inside perspective" to the forums heh...welcome aboard

Thats why we throw that baby in bypass LOL! I think it drags cause of the new tech trains its making all them nice slooooow announcements that I can do in 5 seconds. Holding doors is not an issue for me Local Recycle them bad boys I love those R143's and R160's for it. I know you look at your monitors and see them people practically dancing with the doors when it auto local recycles it's self its hysterical when I am watching it.

Question: What is Local Recycle? I tried googling for it and looking for old threads, I know it's a feature of NTT door controls, but all Google will give me is links to my local recycling program :D

Question: What is Local Recycle? I tried googling for it and looking for old threads, I know it's a feature of NTT door controls, but all Google will give me is links to my local recycling program :D

Local Recycle instead of on SMEE Equipment when someone would hold the doors and you would have to re open that whole section of train. When someone holds the doors on R142 to R160's when you hit the Local Recycle it just reopens the door that person is holding and it will recycle open and close 3 times instead of having to reopen and and re close the whole section of train.

Local Recycle instead of on SMEE Equipment when someone would hold the doors and you would have to re open that whole section of train. When someone holds the doors on R142 to R160's when you hit the Local Recycle it just reopens the door that person is holding and it will recycle open and close 3 times instead of having to reopen and and re close the whole section of train.

Ah, OK, got you...thanks for the explanation

Archived