Hello everyone!

Bruticus

Hey there everyone newbie here found the forums thru a few co workers of mine. I am a road extra CR in the B division I am usually kept up north on the (:)(D) and (C). Well hope to share some nice transit stories with all of you take care for now.;)

Welcome, and don't forget to give insight, and answer questions of your career category. A few are on that list, or want to do this in the future......:D:D

Oh don't worry I will teach these probies how to bash some door holders. :D

Do I get my +2 hrs for it when I do it here lol ?

Welcome aboard! I'm a T/O in the North on the (A)(C) Wkends and Next pick on the (C) Line. If your on the PM's we may have worked together.

Maybe I usually get the last 2 (C) jobs on PM's when I get it on the weekends.

Have you worked the (L) out of 8 AVE?

Crew Office gave me a (L) out of 8th one time lol and I was paired up with a female T/O that day it was her picked job. Other than that I dread that line I actually got a good job on the (L) on the week of my birthday lol it had 3 trips and WAA at the end I couldn't believe it.

Crew Office gave me a (L) out of 8th one time lol and I was paired up with a female T/O that day it was her picked job. Other than that I dread that line I actually got a good job on the (L) on the week of my birthday lol it had 3 trips and WAA at the end I couldn't believe it.

Why don't you like working the (L)???

Why don't you like working the (L)???

Well one I live in the Bronx and when they tell me to report at 1650 on my friday to Carnarsie for a (L) job thats guaranteed a penalty job I am not getting out till 0135. By the time I drive back home its like almost 3am I sleep thru half my first RDO. So ya thats why I hate the (L) I am also not too friendly when they give me the (F) out of Coney Island lol I rather be on the (D) out of Coney than the (F).

Ok its bad for C/R's because of the heavy riding and non stop door holding even with 4 Minute headways. T/O's we have to deal with CBTC and that means hearing the alarms go off and making you do 2 MPH about a car lenght from the 8 car marker.

Thats why we throw that baby in bypass LOL! I think it drags cause of the new tech trains its making all them nice slooooow announcements that I can do in 5 seconds. Holding doors is not an issue for me Local Recycle them bad boys I love those R143's and R160's for it. I know you look at your monitors and see them people practically dancing with the doors when it auto local recycles it's self its hysterical when I am watching it.

Archived