MaBSTOA Traffic Checker #2101

mark1447

For those of you who have been waiting for your list number & score. It was delayed from June till now, unknown reason. Got my letter in today..

So those waiting, it should be mailed by now or as of a few days ago.

(MaBSTOA = Manhattan & Bronx Surface Transit Operating Authority, Sub-NYCTA Division)

• 2 weeks later...

just called livingston st. and they said their first class will be called in oct....but they said that their class wont exceed 200.....then i asked how may people will be in class...but its unknown. then i asked when will next class be....that is also unknown. so i guess good luck to those who scored less then 100.....but knowing that this was called so soon.....i expect alot of medical background failures.

just called livingston st. and they said their first class will be called in oct....but they said that their class wont exceed 200.....then i asked how may people will be in class...but its unknown. then i asked when will next class be....that is also unknown. so i guess good luck to those who scored less then 100.....but knowing that this was called so soon.....i expect alot of medical background failures.

Wait, 200 is the highest list number they plan to go with?? Or class just class size? I'm confused here.

That is very great news since my list number is 23. I guess I have to make a trip to livingston street or call them regarding my status.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived