First run for Omnitrans New Flyer XN40's!

Turbo19

[float=left]post-5097-0-06245700-1347463374_thumb.jpg[/float]This afternoon the first of the Omnitrans New Flyer Xcelsior buses hit the streets on its maiden voyage. Passengers on Route 14 were excited and happy to be the first ones to have the opportunity to ride. ”We’re making history!” someone shouted from the back of the bus, and everyone laughed.

People loved the new fleet graphics and gave the bus high marks for coolness, comfort and roominess. They can’t wait to ride again!

Read more: Source

post-5097-0-06245700-1347463374_thumb.jpg

Didnt see any on my trip to LA area as I stop off at the Monclair Station in San Bernardino.

They run out of the East Valley (San Bernardino) facility (routes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 19, 20 29, & 215), none of which reach Montclair. All routes in Montclair (and all routes reaching westward of I-15) are out of the West Valley (Montclair) facility.

I encourage you and anyone to come ride them if possible as they are a nice improvement over a standard LF/R.

They run out of the East Valley (San Bernardino) facility (routes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 19, 20 29, & 215), none of which reach Montclair. All routes in Montclair (and all routes reaching westward of I-15) are out of the West Valley (Montclair) facility.

I encourage you and anyone to come ride them if possible as they are a nice improvement over a standard LF/R.

Thanks im planning on coming back to the LA area next year. I didnt get to see nearly everything I wanted to as the area is way too big!

Are they airconditioned?

Yes! Self explanatory since we are in Southern California.

Thanks im planning on coming back to the LA area next year. I didnt get to see nearly everything I wanted to as the area is way too big!

Yeah, you were there recently weren't you. Hit me up when you come back. Perhaps the Inland area will be more diverse then.

Culver City has them as well. Very good looking green paint scheme. they are CNG. If you go your bound to find one. Very easy to find.

Culver's are beautiful. Took a ride on them back in July. Quiet, yet agressive.

I got shots of Culver City's when I was in LA last week.

Nice. B-)

Archived