Where's my bus? Smart phone program will give real-time routes to NJT Buses

Harry

So for the NY routes, Clever Devices and NJT are creating multiple stop points within PABT

As of yesterday''s systemwide data update (corresponding to the new 317 and 452 schedules that went into effect) there are new stop points named "PABT + East End Arrival", "PABT + Bus Lanes Entry"

So for the NY routes, Clever Devices and NJT are creating multiple stop points within PABT

As of yesterday''s systemwide data update (corresponding to the new 317 and 452 schedules that went into effect) there are new stop points named "PABT + East End Arrival", "PABT + Bus Lanes Entry"

That doesn't make much sense considering many of the buses go right to the gate and won't drop you off at the arrival area.

Wonder if the announcements will change though.

That doesn't make much sense considering many of the buses go right to the gate and won't drop you off at the arrival area.

Wonder if the announcements will change though.

Nice to have you back brother.

I don't think the announcements will change that much. They'll still say "PORT AUTHORITY" "NEW YORK TRANSFER".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't seen those - yet.

Recently the 161's, upon pulling out of PABT at about the 4th FL ramp exit, says "I-495 ABOVE LINCOLN TUNNEL" (or something very similar).

Frequently I see the "New York Transfer" when the bus reaches Palisade Avenue in Union City and then "Port Authority" after the last stop Weehawken/Pleasant Avenue until the bus reaches PABT.

• 2 months later...

there's a nice little service bulletin at the PABT stop ID: (26229) and also mentioned on the bus advisories page

and bus departures there don't show the bus number

Subject: PABT Arrivals 4 to 7 p.m.
Affected Service: All Routes: PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL
To maintain the best possible on time performance at the PABT between 4pm - 7pm on weekdays, all trips are subject to change as we work to reassign buses where customer demand is greatest. During this time, only scheduled departure times are shown.  

Archived