Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
SeVenSinZ

I need help setting up my profile

Question

Hello all, for some strange reason, I cannot edit my profile, add an avatar or a signature, send personal messages, etc.. can someone please help me. Every time I try to access those features it either says "I don't have permission" or "oops something went wrong". I even tried to PM the Administrator EastNewYork and it wouldn't let me..

6 answers to this question

If I remember correctly, You need to be here for at least thirty days before you can edit your profile...

Correct!
  • Upvote 1

All this new stuff... back in the days of VBulliten you could edit whenever, whatever. i disagree with the fact that you cannot PM Harry or ENY because mainly "the new crowd" are the ones confused and the ones doing so. By the way, welcome to NYCTF!

• Upvote 1

All this new stuff... back in the days of VBulliten you could edit whenever, whatever. i disagree with the fact that you cannot PM Harry or ENY because mainly "the new crowd" are the ones confused and the ones doing so. By the way, welcome to NYCTF!

It prevents spam. If that was allowed and bots kept joining the site, the admins/mods PM boxes would fill up unbelievably quickly.
  • Upvote 1

Ok, thanks for the info.. was just wondering why I couldn't do anything.. had me buggin.. its cool tho.. I'll wait the 30.. thnx once again.

The spam now coming in to this forum is beyond rediculous. They way it is set up now seems to be working. This is the route we have to take unfortunately.

• Upvote 2