180 Livingston st

amm0

Today I went down sat there for 5 hours only to be told a manager was reviewing my papers and I could leave and I would get a phone call no drug test given is that a bad sign.

Do you work for the TA already? I've had this happen on a few occasions only to never be called back and receive a decline letter.

That's my pissed off post homie am speaking slang bro truckie keep your cool I have a GED and my bachelors in criminal law.

Don't get angry about it. Instead, become slightly embarrassed by it. In that case you will feel motivated to improve.

Doesn't look very good especially them sending u home with no drug test. But what could it be in ur paperwork that's causing a problem. Only you would know. Have you had dwi or criminal issues in the past? If so a reasonable amount of time should have passed without any other problems before any city agency will consider offering you a job. I would say 3-5 years. Again only if this is your situation. Best of luck

I called today and was told I that because it was 130 pm and the lab was backed up to just wait for my call and I will take the urine my next time down just to have my booklet filled out

I also drive for the board of education I checked that box on the yellow paper allowing to call my job and get those results

That's odd considering you already have a CDL and drive for board of Ed. But it seems like they found something in your application that they don't feel comfortable with that needs to be reviewed. Your just gonna have to wait it out and see what they tell you.

Archived