NYC bus night services

megabus

I would like to know if your night services by bus (taking off : 10.00pm to 5.00am) generally quiet, so operators do not have problems with users who don't want to pay such for exemple.

In France, the incivility increase in significant ways on night services.

At the same time can you tell me more about these services? Is that operator have a "prime" or night hours plus? How long are their working hours? Is it like here where these times are much better paid and requested by bus operator?

C.U.Soon,

Laurent (JFK)

Between the 10pm-1am slot, the general quietness depends on more routes over others.... on "hawk" trips (meaning b/w the 1am-5am slot), yeah, things are generally quiet on almost all our buses.....

The questions posed in the second part of your post there, I'm not in a position to answer... One of the bus ops on here, or someone else more "in the know" can answer that for you.

Between the 10pm-1am slot, the general quietness depends on more routes over others.... on "hawk" trips (meaning b/w the 1am-5am slot), yeah, things are generally quiet on almost all our buses.....

The questions posed in the second part of your post there, I'm not in a position to answer... One of the bus ops on here, or someone else more "in the know" can answer that for you.

On routes like the B46, I've seen crowded RTS's late at night, like around 12-1 am.

I think he's referring to the night differential they get..yeah its an extra dollar per hour overnights after 11 pm.

But for the most part, almost everyone gets that if they work overnights, I even get it and I I'm nowhere near part of the MTA.

...I just serve them coffee whenever they come to my store lmao

Archived