Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
UlmerPark B6

R160B on Quincy & November & Coney Is. Yard

I railfanned yet again. I got to go on the worst R160B ever on the (Q). Filthy oh my god was that thing dirty. Well here are my pics:

009-2.jpg

What is this?

010-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

013-3.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

017-3.jpg

018-2.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

This is something you can't get!

021-3.jpg

Hope u like it :(

The (Q) train can have a bunch of bums riding on it sometimes, that's why it can be dirty. Great photos though, you did an awesome job.

Nice pics!!

Those 160's have been nothing but problems since they came on the (Q)!!!

Rode a siemens set today which giving wrong automated anncements. We was at chruch ave and the train said it was at times square. R160s = Junk!

Nice shots!

The (Q) train can have a bunch of bums riding on it sometimes, that's why it can be dirty. Great photos though, you did an awesome job.

Nice pics!!

Those 160's have been nothing but problems since they came on the (Q)!!!

Rode a siemens set today which giving wrong automated anncements. We was at chruch ave and the train it was at times square. R160s = Junk!

thanks dudes

These are excellent shots. Can you describe how the train was dirty?

Really. Do you know what the train number and time you went on the train?

Was on 8898 around 5 to 5:30PM.

Was on 8898 around 5 to 5:30PM.

hey i was on the same thing instead 1:00 to 1:30 PM. well when i was on all the annoucements was one stop ahead of the current stop like if the next stop was Ave. M it will say and display the next stop is Kings Hwy. a lot of problems my friends.

i mean the floor was litter with garbage. the windows were clear of scrathchfitti and spraypaint but smudged. well this was 8942 the other R160B i took and pics i took for that (Q) on the bottom of my pics. you'll see. the door window was sumdged and the doors it self and scratchfittl and marker drawing on 2 of the doors. i mean not all the cars were like this.

Just to fill you guys in on something those R160s being used on the (Q) were used on the (W). I think as punishment for being the worst line the (W)'s lost the R160s. Then again I could be wrong lol I still don't understand how the (W) is the worst line lol oh well I never worked it.

Really. Do you know what the train number and time you went on the train?

Hmmm if your really a Supt for the (Q) what tour are you on cause every R160 I had on it had an issue lol. Not charging, announcements got screwed up, the route strip not working, best equipment ever CED does a fine job at maintain cars that cost $2.2mil each don't ya think? lol

Oh yea they get reported but most dispatchers don't care as long as the wheels on the train roll properly and stops.

R160B's are a bunch on (N)ate, (Q)uicky and (W)indy, trains. I've seen at least 4 R160B's on (Q)uicky, and at least 7 sets on (N)ate.