R160B on Quincy & November & Coney Is. Yard

UlmerPark B6

Nice shots!

The (Q) train can have a bunch of bums riding on it sometimes, that's why it can be dirty. Great photos though, you did an awesome job.

Nice pics!!

Those 160's have been nothing but problems since they came on the (Q)!!!

Rode a siemens set today which giving wrong automated anncements. We was at chruch ave and the train it was at times square. R160s = Junk!

thanks dudes

Was on 8898 around 5 to 5:30PM.

hey i was on the same thing instead 1:00 to 1:30 PM. well when i was on all the annoucements was one stop ahead of the current stop like if the next stop was Ave. M it will say and display the next stop is Kings Hwy. a lot of problems my friends.

These are excellent shots. Can you describe how the train was dirty?

i mean the floor was litter with garbage. the windows were clear of scrathchfitti and spraypaint but smudged. well this was 8942 the other R160B i took and pics i took for that (Q) on the bottom of my pics. you'll see. the door window was sumdged and the doors it self and scratchfittl and marker drawing on 2 of the doors. i mean not all the cars were like this.

Just to fill you guys in on something those R160s being used on the (Q) were used on the (W). I think as punishment for being the worst line the (W)'s lost the R160s. Then again I could be wrong lol I still don't understand how the (W) is the worst line lol oh well I never worked it.

These are excellent shots. Can you describe how the train was dirty?

Really. Do you know what the train number and time you went on the train?

Hmmm if your really a Supt for the (Q) what tour are you on cause every R160 I had on it had an issue lol. Not charging, announcements got screwed up, the route strip not working, best equipment ever CED does a fine job at maintain cars that cost $2.2mil each don't ya think? lol

Archived