NJT Meadowlands Shuttle Service to Taylor Swift Concert 7/13/13

I love hearing the employees talk about how service is going to be near damn impossible for the Superbowl in February. 10 car doubleheaders? That would be SWEET lol.

Towards the beginning of my layover at Secaucus, I was approached by authorities, but they were very professional and once they confirmed that I was no national security threat, we went our separate ways.

Great vids! I took the Meadowlands train for Wrestlemania, it was pretty cool.

I love hearing the employees talk about how service is going to be near damn impossible for the Superbowl in February. 10 car doubleheaders? That would be SWEET lol.

NJT handled Wrestlemania in April just fine, I'm sure they can handle the Super Bowl too. The only thing is they need an extra train or two coming back to Penn, there are times when the NEC and NJCL trains come within 5 minutes of each other, followed by a 45 minute gap in service.

That night I made a fast connection but my friend did not, and I got home almost two hours before he did, and we both live in the Bronx.

Towards the beginning of my layover at Secaucus, I was approached by authorities, but they were very professional and once they confirmed that I was no national security threat, we went our separate ways.

NJ Transit Police can be a pain in the ass about photography, but usually they're not crazy about it and will let you go on your way.

Awesome vids. I think I might have an onboard vid from a ALP-45DP/Multilevel consist I rode after a Jets game in December.

NJ Transit Police can be a pain in the ass about photography, but usually they're not crazy about it and will let you go on your way.

Awesome vids. I think I might have an onboard vid from a ALP-45DP/Multilevel consist I rode after a Jets game in December.

I agree. I find that the NJT crews are the ones who are much more inconsistent about the photo policy, but when the NJTPD is brought in, things usually get settled.

I agree. I find that the NJT crews are the ones who are much more inconsistent about the photo policy, but when the NJTPD is brought in, things usually get settled.

so unlike port authority pd

Actually it's the same with PATH crews and PANYNJ/airline/airport employees in general. Typically no one cares, unless FJC Security/PAPD gets involved. Hell I've filmed in front of the TSA blueshirts on the AirTrain and other parts of the airports countless times with no issue. It's always the cops who will give more of a damn than the frontline crews, though obviously there's cops and PDs that will handle things better than the other.

Actually it's the same with PATH crews and PANYNJ/airline/airport employees in general. Typically no one cares, unless FJC Security/PAPD gets involved. Hell I've filmed in front of the TSA blueshirts on the AirTrain and other parts of the airports countless times with no issue. It's always the cops who will give more of a damn than the frontline crews, though obviously there's cops and PDs that will handle things better than the other.

I would say recently though, in light of the Boston terror attacks, transit systems in general are more alert to these kind of activities.

Archived