One fast pic

realizm

Great pic! and did the M8s in the crash earlier this year get repaired? If they can not get repaired will there be additional cars to replace them.

On that one I am not sure have to research that one but you can ask the regulars on the LIRR/MNRR subforum (Nostalgia and crew). I was wondering myself TBH.

No they haven't.  They remain in storage at East Bridgeport Yard and will remain there for quite some time until all litigation is finished.

Great pic! and did the M8s in the crash earlier this year get repaired? If they can not get repaired will there be additional cars to replace them.

On that one I am not sure have to research that one but you can ask the regulars on the LIRR/MNRR subforum (Nostalgia and crew). I was wondering myself TBH.

No they haven't. They remain in storage at East Bridgeport Yard and will remain there for quite some time until all litigation is finished.

Thanks and what are their car #s?

Using Tapatalk

No they haven't.  They remain in storage at East Bridgeport Yard and will remain there for quite some time until all litigation is finished.

Thanks for the update and +1. Had a feeling so, the NTSB are still investigating and it should be several months before the investigation into the crash is complete among other things as you said litigation, as the MTA are dealing with at least 2 lawsuits, correct? 

Thanks and what are their car #s? Using Tapatalk

Good question, the pics posted by the press were not clear enough to give a clue unless it is documented somewhere and I am not aware of it.

Archived