NJT Nabi front door color change question ?

busdude2

I noticed the front doors were white bottom with the top half black. But that changed somewhere in the mid 5600 series because I saw 5628 has a white and black door while 5655 has an all black door as the rest do that are in NJT colors.. At what number did it change at ?  The only hint that it may start at 5631 is that number starts a different transmission from there on.

I noticed the front doors were white bottom with the top half black. But that changed somewhere in the mid 5600 series because I saw 5628 has a white and black door while 5655 has an all black door as the rest do that are in NJT colors.. At what number did it change at ?  The only hint that it may start at 5631 is that number starts a different transmission from there on.

It may have changed at 5645 or 5648 because 5648 has the squared off doors. I know this because I had it on the 48 two months back.

• 1 month later...

It may have changed at 5645 or 5648 because 5648 has the squared off doors. I know this because I had it on the 48 two months back.

Also i realized that the engine changed at 5646. The buses with the square doors have a different engine that the one with the white and black door. Thats a little Funny. LOL.

Archived