Over the Washington Bridge part 2

Shorty in that (last/bottom most) Bx11 pic on the left & boarding #5440 on NJT 175 though......

(hoping neither one of them are jailbait)

Anyway, have not rode the #20 in a long time, and doubt I'll ever ride it again, now that a new company is operating it..... Nice reminder/shot of how narrow those streets are up in Tappan..... 

Also, hope you didn't get "encountered" by those pigeons that done took over GWB (upper level).... It's the main reason why I don't even like fanning the NJT routes that go there all that much.... It's 5 times worse than the pigeon problem that existed at Newkirk on the Brighton before they revamped that station......

• 1 month later...

Shorty in that (last/bottom most) Bx11 pic on the left & boarding #5440 on NJT 175 though......

(hoping neither one of them are jailbait)

Anyway, have not rode the #20 in a long time, and doubt I'll ever ride it again, now that a new company is operating it..... Nice reminder/shot of how narrow those streets are up in Tappan..... 

Also, hope you didn't get "encountered" by those pigeons that done took over GWB (upper level).... It's the main reason why I don't even like fanning the NJT routes that go there all that much.... It's 5 times worse than the pigeon problem that existed at Newkirk on the Brighton before they revamped that station......

I haven't had any "Issues" from the pigeons. It was the authorities I was more worried about. I didn't want to be interrogated just because I was taking pictures, so I headed out to the Bridge Plaza instead.

Archived