Best queens ta bus depot

mtb1980

In my opinion:

Casey Stengel - easily accessible via the (7) or <7>, no car needed. Another plus is that they have a parking lot, if you wish to drive.

Queens Village - easily accessible if you live in Long Island, since it is just off the Cross Island Parkway. They also have a parking lot and the neighborhood is not that bad. If you take public transportation, the negative is that you have to take a bus from the Jamaica/179th Street (F) station, which can be a lengthy commute.

Jamaica - no parking lot, which means you have to either drive or take a bus to get there, unless you are willing to walk from the Jamaica Center subway station, which is served by the   (E), (J) & (Z).

Therefore, in my opinion, it depends on where you live. If you live on Long Island, choose Queens Village. If you live in Queens or in NYC, then choose Casey Stengel.

For me, I live in the Bayside/Oakland Gardens area in Queens. Therefore, if I had to pick, it wouldn't really matter cause I could take the Q27 to either Queens Village or Casey Stengel (via Main Street and the (7)) or the Q17 or the Q30 to Jamaica.

In my opinion:

Casey Stengel - easily accessible via the (7) or <7>, no car needed. Another plus is that they have a parking lot, if you wish to drive.

Queens Village - easily accessible if you live in Long Island, since it is just off the Cross Island Parkway. They also have a parking lot and the neighborhood is not that bad. If you take public transportation, the negative is that you have to take a bus from the Jamaica/179th Street (F) station, which can be a lengthy commute.

Jamaica - no parking lot, which means you have to either drive or take a bus to get there, unless you are willing to walk from the Jamaica Center subway station, which is served by the (E), (J) & (Z).

Therefore, in my opinion, it depends on where you live. If you live on Long Island, choose Queens Village. If you live in Queens or in NYC, then choose Casey Stengel.

For me, I live in the Bayside/Oakland Gardens area in Queens. Therefore, if I had to pick, it wouldn't really matter cause I could take the Q27 to either Queens Village or Casey Stengel (via Main Street and the (7)) or the Q17 or the Q30 to Jamaica.

Jamaica has a parking lot. Its not a lot of parking for everyone but it is there

Doesn't Jamaica have mostly RTS's?

They have roughly 50 1996 RTS that are up for retirement in a few months and 50 1998-99 RTS that will stay

Yes, however as they slowly get rid of them, they are replacing them with the newest hybrid buses...

They actually lost about 45 NGs to QV and another depot, in return they got about 45 LFS

Archived