Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
East New York

What's with the MCI's??

Rumor has it the MCI's are in storage because they, #1 they are not yet needed, and #2 when they are, they will be going to the S89, and a few other routes as well as the x23 and x24.

Fact: MTA plans to deploy more than 400 new MCI's over the next 4 years, and the latter will be Hybrids!!

Rumor #1: Doesn't clear. The MCIs are not in NY per say, only a few from last I heard. They're doing something else with them.

Rumor #2: Is false as of this point.

Rumor #1: Doesn't clear. The MCIs are not in NY per say, only a few from last I heard. They're doing something else with them.

Rumor #2: Is false as of this point.

Yeah it definitely sounds questionable. Oh well, at least we get Hybrids!! One Day:rolleyes:

From what i heard, there was some kind of teething issue with the new MCI buses, thats why they haven't come into service yet.

Yeah I heard that too, along with 100 other things. I need a good MCI connect!

At some point Orion is going to make a Suburban Orion 7...

Oh I really hope you are joking? Its bad enough the Orion VII's already have crampped interior. They don't need to make Suburban buses.....thats more crammped interiors

At some point Orion is going to make a Suburban Orion 7...

Naw.... The only way that will happen is if it's a 46 footer... And I don't see it at all. They're going to stick with the Orion VII, and X, and be done with it.