If You Want To Be A Bus Operator

RTS4Life

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post this. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BUS OPERATOR NOW IT'S TIME If you have Drivers license with no more then 4ponts plus CDL permit B with Air brakes. Remember $40.00 will get in the door to take the boss test.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

If you have any questions about anything that I might help you with feel free.

---- > http://mta.info/nyct/hr/pdf/busoperator2801.pdf

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post this. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BUS OPERATOR NOW IT'S TIME If you have Drivers license with no more then 4ponts plus CDL permit B with Air brakes. Remember $40.00 will get in the door to take the boss test.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

If you have any questions about anything that I might help you with feel free.

---- > http://mta.info/nyct/hr/pdf/busoperator2801.pdf

You beat me to it.

What is the boss test?

Bus Operator Selection Survey. They ask questions like "If a car were to cut you off, would you A) Hit them, :P Give them the finger C) Let it go and stop safely, D) Get out and fight them.

Just tell the agency what they want to hear, and you will be selected to go on further.

Very easy test but alot of people can't pass it.

Had friends that took it and didn't make it.

the problem is that the questions on the test repeat over and over.

Oh yes. They ask the same question differently, and see if you answer differently.

Bus Operator Selection Survey. They ask questions like "If a car were to cut you off, would you A) Hit them, :P Give them the finger C) Let it go and stop safely, D) Get out and fight them.

Just tell the agency what they want to hear, and you will be selected to go on further.

So I guess giving a honest answer is out of the question.

• 2 weeks later...
Bus Operator Selection Survey. They ask questions like "If a car were to cut you off, would you A) Hit them, ;) Give them the finger C) Let it go and stop safely, D) Get out and fight them.

Don't worry we got the TOSS ( Train Operator Selection Survey) waiting for you.

Don't worry we got the TOSS ( Train Operator Selection Survey) waiting for you.

They have a TOSS. Do they ask questions like "If a person were to take the Leap of Fate onto the tracks, as you are barreling into the station, would you A) Apply brakes into emergency, causing flat wheels, and on-board injury ;) Keep full power, and say I scored 50 points, after you hit them C) Cry D) Do controlled braking, and let fate take it's place, without injuring anyone on-board.

Archived