Bus Operator w/ Pending Traffic Ticket

FatboyNYC

Friend had a ticket during the hiring process for Bus Maintainer and they did not hire him, I don't know if points from 2 years ago help make the decision as well though. Luckily with his  background and experience, they did offer to hire him once he clears the points and ticket. But that would have taken him at least a year.

@duece i have a failure to yield court date in nov 15' and i just currently just took the 4105 mabstoa exam today so i was worried about being called up before that date and having that pending.

Not sure how many points that is for the violation. But since you're applying for Bus Operator exam 4105, You have a few years to be called in for 4105. They just started calling people from Bus Operator 3101 list numbers. You have time to clear that ticket.

Hello im a newbie i took the boss yesterday for exam 4105 at 830 with a random lust #20xx my nephew. Took it at 130 with #60xx question r these the numbers. We get called by or do we get new numbers after scoring

Those #s are the numbers that you will get called by, providng you passed the BOSS test.

Archived