The D train, the most reliable subway line in NYC.

BronxBombers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that one sentence post really necessary? I can be just as slick and nasty than you and that other guy can ever be.

Its not a necessity, but it is my opinion on whats been going on in the previous page and a half or so. The forum is essentially for us to voice our opinions on topics (for the most part). You may not agree with my opinion, and the guy after you might not agree with it. Im all in for a healthy discussion. You might be butthurt with what I said (for X reason), and I really dont care.

Second part of.your post is completely irrelevant to anything. I'm not trying to be slick or nasty or anything in my post. If you can prove me wrong, fine, but meanwhile, miss me with that slick and nasty bullshit. The one who YOU should be after should the same person who is in denial against you, not me. I never said anything about the topic, and that's pretty clear in my previous post.

Furthermore, if you can be just as slick and nasty as me and "the other guy" will ever be, why cant you just say his name. Are you worried that you feel hes gonna shit on you on something you might say. If you dont like what I've said, you can try to be nasty, or just leave. Yeah, I see you're pissed at Snowblock, I understand he might've been harsh, but dont take it out on me for saying something about it. I'm saying it's interesting how it turned out (obviously it could've gone better). I never threw subliminal things at you, not ONCE. Don't jump to conclusions. I hope that satisfies you.

Archived