B division IVR Phone Number

boxeraf

Non employees can beg all they want. They still don't belong in there, and the fact they're not in there (except for Harry as an admin, etc.) is why people post the way they do in there.

If that's lost, everything will just go back to being private messages like before anyway. The one thing I will say about most new hires (and there are some very obnoxious exceptions) is that they seem to GET the message being said in training now about watching what you say online.

I always found it incredible how not one member of this board (except for the actual employees) could figure out where my username came from. Yet they still want to tell me how to do my job because they think they know everything.

So non-employee forum members have tried to tell you how you should do your job? Must be when you were a C/R. Sometimes even employees don't know anything about tower operating.

So non-employee forum members have tried to tell you how you should do your job? Must be when you were a C/R. Sometimes even employees don't know anything about tower operating.

Heck you got some of these non employees who try to tell us TOs how to do our job.

Not just here but over on Idiot Chat as well.

You know those OCD and BVE types who can't get a job down here...

Archived