O my god

Novabus 5000

Deal with it. I took an (F) south bound from West 4th over the Delta to Pacific, took a Romeo to 4th avenue, then took a S/B Fox back home.

Enjoy the climb from the (R) to the (F)? I did it once and was out of breath when I reached the (F). Thank goodness the B67 stops near (southern terminal about a block north of) the main place I take the (F) to in Brooklyn when the (F) is screwed up or replaced by the (G).

Enjoy the climb from the (R) to the (F)? I did it once and was out of breath when I reached the (F). Thank goodness the B67 stops near (southern terminal about a block north of) the main place I take the (F) to in Brooklyn when the (F) is screwed up or replaced by the (G).

One time back in spring 2006 the (E) stopped running south of 50th st, and i needed to get to the WFC to meet someone & walk somewhere else i forget where we were going after, but i was standing at the 42nd st platform for a good 45 minutes when i realized there was probably an issue. I wasn't in a real hurry & i had my ipod going so i just waited like i'm used to at "regular" rail stops. So when i realized it i was like ah crap, and walked all the way over to the (1)(2)(3) and took the (1) downtown. Rector & chambers streets were really crowded i guess from the (E) not running, so i decided to go to south ferry. So i stayed on the train, went to south ferry, then walked up the west side to the WFC. My friend apparently was also waiting for the (E) at canal st, but even longer than i was because he was out shape & didn't want to walk. We ended up getting to the cove there at the same time, him from the north, me from the south. It was funny.

- A

Archived