Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

40 minutes ago, DaVon said:

Got back from preemployment about an hour ago. Was given drug test ..now the wait is on again. 

Never mind about the papers I saw your recent post. Just wondering also, how did you get the premplyment papers? 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/29/2023 at 8:39 PM, DaVon said:

@KarNaDon’t be discouraged. Go take the sleep apnea test. Have your doctor write a detailed analysis and take it from there.

Thanks , ill try and see what happens, rn appointments are crazy so hopefully i can get off hold by September. 
Happy everything went well today 👌🏽

6 minutes ago, Blu24 said:

Been such a hassle. So I sent in documents for medical hold and now I have to email DCAS for name to be restored to list. Send help! 

When did you go for your medical? The list was certified again back in February.

Anyway you can send an email to LMACustomerService@dcas.nyc.gov with your name, title (exam#), list number, and last four digits of your SSN asking to be reinstated.

3 minutes ago, Jericho said:

When did you go for your medical? The list was certified again back in February.

Anyway you can send an email to LMACustomerService@dcas.nyc.gov with your name, title (exam#), list number, and last four digits of your SSN asking to be reinstated.

I went for medical in May 12. I know she told me to submit before 90 days. 

3 minutes ago, Blu24 said:

I went for medical in May 12. I know she told me to submit before 90 days. 

Alright, you should get a letter in the mail from DCAS in a week or two. The list hasn't been certified again so I'd be very surprised if they don't call you in for the upcoming classes.

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Alright, you should get a letter in the mail from DCAS in a week or two. The list hasn't been certified again so I'd be very surprised if they don't call you in for the upcoming classes.

Thank you. I emailed DCAS to request the restoration and CC’d that ecmro to keep everyone on the same page. Although they probably don’t care lol. Greatest thing is that the documents are submitted. I’ll keep everyone posted. Thank you all so much. 

58 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

May 12th wasnt even 2 months ago, you shouldnt have to restore your name to the list yet, you di that if its been longer than 3 months

My thoughts exactly and when I go to the dcas web site I still see my name and list number on there unless they take you off and you’re still able to see that info online. I’m going to call tomorrow and find out. 

7 minutes ago, Blu24 said:

My thoughts exactly and when I go to the dcas web site I still see my name and list number on there unless they take you off and you’re still able to see that info online. I’m going to call tomorrow and find out. 

you're definitely still on the list, just clear your hold by august 12th

2 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

I submitted the documents. I’m going to call Olha tomorrow for sure. Hopefully I’ll get some answers then. 

15 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

I just went back on DCAS and found my name on the list which still says the list is active. Idk maybe someone’s not paying attention. When I applied for this position i was using my maiden name but now I got married. Although I changed my name with them all of the documents that I receive from MTA has my maiden name and my name on the DCAS shows my marriage name. 🤦🏽‍♀️

25 minutes ago, Blu24 said:

I just went back on DCAS and found my name on the list which still says the list is active. Idk maybe someone’s not paying attention. When I applied for this position i was using my maiden name but now I got married. Although I changed my name with them all of the documents that I receive from MTA has my maiden name and my name on the DCAS shows my marriage name. 🤦🏽‍♀️

oof, Id get that straightened out asap

1 minute ago, Comrade96 said:

oof, Id get that straightened out asap

I’m telling you. Lol. They can’t get it right. 😂😩I’ve requested it sooooooo many times with them. I literally gave up. I’m calling them tomorrow first thing in the morning. 🙏 for me and thank you so much. Y’all literally keep me sane and answers all my questions or concerns. I appreciate. 

Ok. Got an update. List is going to be updated. Because I wasn’t hired my name will be removed. My drug test also expired. Class will begin on Monday and unfortunately it won’t be enough time for my drug test to be completed. I was informed to do the restoration later this month and hopefully  will be considered for the next class. Thanks again for all the help offered. 

It’s hard getting difficult news..I got disqualified because I couldnt reach the top bar on the train..I felt like they could of gave me a chance on the smaller trains,but I got the boot instead..it sucks, and I’m not giving up..put my name back on the restoration list..we shall see what happens..good luck everyone

20 minutes ago, ONELUVNAY said:

It’s hard getting difficult news..I got disqualified because I couldnt reach the top bar on the train..I felt like they could of gave me a chance on the smaller trains,but I got the boot instead..it sucks, and I’m not giving up..put my name back on the restoration list..we shall see what happens..good luck everyone

Damn that sucks same thing happened to one of my induction classmates, they probably didnt have any space in the A division