Bus/subway/Railroad timetables for sale: final offer

brokecrazy

I have 2 OVERSIZED heavy tubs that you would need a dolly for with over 1000 timetables/maps/brochures from around the country obtained by me in person or from ebay over the past decades to thin out for the low low price of $250.. ANyone may come over to look at it during the week. Car necessary.  If noone is interested by 8/17, off to the recycling room.

thanks

I have 2 OVERSIZED heavy tubs that you would need a dolly for with over 1000 timetables/maps/brochures from around the country obtained by me in person or from ebay over the past decades to thin out for the low low price of $250.. ANyone may come over to look at it during the week. Car necessary.  If noone is interested by 8/17, off to the recycling room.

thanks

How many are duplicates? Also, I think that it would be better to sell it on ebay, donate to the library or muncipal archives or something. Don't let these great transit items go to waste, they can be studied and can be enjoyed from.

Nobody wants to help me posts on ebay.

noboby seems to care about them but you, and you and your father seem to be uncooperative.

If a deal would be done it would have to be for less than $250. Either the price would need to be reduced or less of the stuff would need to be part of the deal. Also a time would need to be worked out. I would have to talk to my dad again about possible times if a deal would be agreed upon. I want the deal to happen, and I just think that there are misunderstandings. 

Archived