ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TA718 said:

Better off going on person. I missed mine back from 3/23 and I went in yesterday they took me in but prepare to be there all day. I went in at exactly 9am and did not leave until 4:45pm. Now just waiting on Drug testing results.

List # 34**

They didn’t give you a hard time to get in the building? 

my friend told me they wouldn’t let him go inside without an appointment @TA718

13 minutes ago, Mikepro6 said:

They didn’t give you a hard time to get in the building? 

my friend told me they wouldn’t let him go inside without an appointment @TA718

Not at all. They just asked what time is my appointment I told them the time and said ok go on. Once on the 5th floor you are greeted by someone else who asks if this is your first time and for what it is you’re there for. They hand you a ticket and you go up to the window counter and explain once again and hand in the packet that was emailed to you to fill out. 

8 minutes ago, StatenIslander82 said:

Hey guys, went for the pre-employment and urine a couple of weeks ago. Just got an email to report to Livingston for condition offer. Can anyone explain this? Tia

Means they are offering you the job officially. Believe you gotta go in for medical and possibly be sworn in and also let you know when your class is to begin. If i’m not mistaking. Anyone on here can correct me if i’m wrong. Best of luck to you! 

49 minutes ago, StatenIslander82 said:

344* thank u for the info. I just had shoulder surgery about 2 months ago and won’t get cleared by my surgeon to go back for at least another month. I hope I don’t miss this opportunity. 

You’re probably going to have to not take the opportunity and out it on hold

50 minutes ago, StatenIslander82 said:

344* thank u for the info. I just had shoulder surgery about 2 months ago and won’t get cleared by my surgeon to go back for at least another month. I hope I don’t miss this opportunity. 

If u gonna get cleared in a month, just go ahead and come in and do the medical. You'll have time to bring in the clearance letter and maybe get in a June class.

1 hour ago, StatenIslander82 said:

I would’ve been in the same class as you. I had my appointment on 3/23 but missed it since the email went to the spam and I got a call but voicemail was never left and I never got the text message. I’m sure you can still go to medical and by the time June class comes you should be cleared and good to go. 

6 minutes ago, TA718 said:

I would’ve been in the same class as you. I had my appointment on 3/23 but missed it since the email went to the spam and I got a call but voicemail was never left and I never got the text message. I’m sure you can still go to medical and by the time June class comes you should be cleared and good to go. 

So what happened with you