ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jbolanos said:

That gives me hope that I will be called back soon my list #55xx. 

I haven’t gotten that call to come in again for pre employment, we’re both on the waiting boat 😭 I’m doing the application again so when they do call, I have it ready. When did you go in for employment?

2 minutes ago, JGar2023 said:

I haven’t gotten that call to come in again for pre employment, we’re both on the waiting boat 😭 I’m doing the application again so when they do call, I have it ready. When did you go in for employment?

I'm doing the same. I went in on 10/31. I've gone back on this forum and it seems that people are getting called back at around their 90 day mark. So fingers crossed this new group that has been called back for 1/6 pre employment with list numbers in the 54xx and 55xx can mean we should be next up. Checking my email 2 and 3 times daily and answering any calls I'm not trying to miss anything.

24 minutes ago, jbolanos said:

I'm doing the same. I went in on 10/31. I've gone back on this forum and it seems that people are getting called back at around their 90 day mark. So fingers crossed this new group that has been called back for 1/6 pre employment with list numbers in the 54xx and 55xx can mean we should be next up. Checking my email 2 and 3 times daily and answering any calls I'm not trying to miss anything.

That’s what I’m doing, checking emails & make sure I don’t miss any phone calls. I thought I’d get called before the 90 day mark, but guess not. I’m 553X I’m not too high up in the 500’s.

1 hour ago, Charliedragon said:

I also just got a call saying I should show up on 1/6/23 for pre employment again. They gave no time I guess we just show up.

Since the initial pre-employment was at 6:30 AM for me, I assume its the same time. Email also states its for the second drug test so I believe any arrival time is okay but to be sure I will most likely show up at 6:30 AM.

On 12/30/2022 at 9:27 AM, JGar2023 said:

My 90 days expired as well, I had pre employment on 9/16. Haven’t heard anything from them since, I just been patiently waiting. I would hope we don’t have to fill out that application again just to do another drug test lol

So i just went yesterday and i didn't have to turn in the application they only ask did anything change and i said no and they made me initial at the bottom. I did the drug test and tbh i was there for 2 hours which is a blessing 

On 12/30/2022 at 9:30 AM, Kaax said:

I literally just got a call saying I should show up on 1/6/23 for pre employment again. I assume there will be a drug test as well. When you fill it out this time just use an adobe to fill it and save it like I did. Good luck!

I didn't have to fill it out again i just had to resubmit a few pages which they will provide for you if you don't have it 

Just now, Nyhoneydip said:

So i just went yesterday and i didn't have to turn in the application they only ask did anything change and i said no and they made me initial at the bottom. I did the drug test and tbh i was there for 2 hours which is a blessing 

Great! That’s some good news tbh. Thanks for the update, I appreciate it. Hopefully you get called in soon for medical 🫡