Academy expands GoBuses, offers double decker bus service between Miami and Key West

mfs NJT459

Go Buses are making some moves in the Northeast too. They're adding stops in New Haven and Hartford to their NY to RI/MA runs.

With these moves, Academy is declaring war on Megabus (even copying their business model.) On a personal note I'm sticking with Megabus because their CT to Boston run is a standalone run with no NYC nonsense, but having a competitor will be good for us consumers.

Best of luck to Academy, they have very smart people at the helm.

I'll have to try them, since Megabus was late every time I took it to DC or BOS, and every BoltBus I've taken was either late or broke down with black smoke.

Now if they just had routes to Canadian cities...or Detroit and Cincinnati.

I'll have to try them, since Megabus was late every time I took it to DC or BOS, and every BoltBus I've taken was either late or broke down with black smoke.

Now if they just had routes to Canadian cities...or Detroit and Cincinnati.

Montreal and Toronto will never happen as Ontario and Quebec grant licences only to one carrier on any one route. They only one off is Toronto to NYC as it was a partnership with Tentway Wagar and Greyhound back in the day. This is why Megabus/Coach Canada and Greyhound Canada/Greyhound lines can run this route.

Archived